Tuesday 4 June 2013

Colourful Hipster

First I would like to establish just how ashamed of myself I am that I currently like a hipster trend but I think it looks amazing so I felt I should share it. As we all know the current hipster epidemic has reached its height and one of their new looks is Rainbow Nerd (atleast thats what I'm calling it). Rainbow Nerd is taking sterotypical nerd clothes like bowties, cardigans and button up shirts and making then excessively bright shades of colours like red, blue, yellow, orange and purple. Personally my favourite so far is red jeans with a short sleaved yellow top and fake glasses worn with a brown belt and Gazelle's worn by a guy I saw,uptown on Friday while shopping for some white T-Shirts to print Hipster hate mail onto. Sadly I do not have the body to pull off this look (I hate being fat, it's shit) so I'm relying in you beautiful bitches to work it. For girls this isn't really working  the same so  try the Poncho look with a bright satchel. And sweeties try not to overdo the colours and end up looking like a multi coloured swap shop.

Yours Till I'm Not,

Callum Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment